- A pathname of an existing SCCS file or a directory. If file is a directory, the sact utility shall behave as though each file in the directory were specified as a named file, except that non-SCCS files (last component of the pathname does not begin with s.) and unreadable files shall be silently ignored.
If exactly one file operand appears, and it is '−', the standard input shall be read; each line of the standard input shall be taken to be the name of an SCCS file to be processed. Non-SCCS files and unreadable files shall be silently ignored.
- Provide a default value for the internationalization variables that are unset or null. (See the Base Definitions volume of POSIX.1‐2008, Section 8.2, Internationalization Variables for the precedence of internationalization variables used to determine the values of locale categories.)
- If set to a non-empty string value, override the values of all the other internationalization variables.
- Determine the locale for the interpretation of sequences of bytes of text data as characters (for example, single-byte as opposed to multi-byte characters in arguments and input files).
- Determine the location of message catalogs for the processing of LC_MESSAGES.
"%s %s %s %s %s\n", <SID>, <new SID>, <login>, <date>, <time>
- Specifies the SID of a delta that currently exists in the SCCS file to which changes are made to make the new delta.
- <new SID>
- Specifies the SID for the new delta to be created.
- Contains the login name of the user who makes the delta (that is, who executed a get for editing).
- Contains the date that get −e was executed, in the format used by the prs :D: data keyword.
- Contains the time that get −e was executed, in the format used by the prs :T: data keyword.
- Successful completion.
- An error occurred.