- Forget all previously remembered utility locations.
- The name of a utility to be searched for and added to the list of remembered locations. If utility contains one or more <slash> characters, the results are unspecified.
- Provide a default value for the internationalization variables that are unset or null. (See the Base Definitions volume of POSIX.1‐2008, Section 8.2, Internationalization Variables for the precedence of internationalization variables used to determine the values of locale categories.)
- If set to a non-empty string value, override the values of all the other internationalization variables.
- Determine the locale for the interpretation of sequences of bytes of text data as characters (for example, single-byte as opposed to multi-byte characters in arguments).
- Determine the location of message catalogs for the processing of LC_MESSAGES.
- Determine the location of utility, as described in the Base Definitions volume of POSIX.1‐2008, Chapter 8, Environment Variables.
- Successful completion.
- An error occurred.
nohup hash −r find . −type f | xargs hash