size_t gl_pathc Count of paths matched by pattern. char **gl_pathv Pointer to a list of matched pathnames. size_t gl_offs Slots to reserve at the beginning of gl_pathv.
- Append generated pathnames to those previously obtained.
- Specify how many null pointers to add to the beginning of gl_pathv.
- Cause glob() to return on error.
- Each pathname that is a directory that matches pattern has a <slash> appended.
- If pattern does not match any pathname, then return a list consisting of only pattern.
- Disable backslash escaping.
- Do not sort the pathnames returned.
- The scan was stopped because GLOB_ERR was set or (*errfunc)() returned non-zero.
- The pattern does not match any existing pathname, and GLOB_NOCHECK was not set in flags.
- An attempt to allocate memory failed.
int glob(const char *restrict, int, int(*)(const char *, int), glob_t *restrict); void globfree(glob_t *);